- Nineties Kids UNITE: 30 wonderful Memories Only Children Of The Nineties Will HavePosted 4 weeks ago
- 12 Really Dirty Photos That Are Actually Clean: BE WARNED – These ARE Safe For WorkPosted 2 months ago
- The Best Selection Of Robin Williams Jokes. Rest In Peace.Posted 2 months ago
- 5 Of The Best & Funniest Zombie Pranks Played On The PublicPosted 2 months ago
- 19 Pictures Which Will Make You Ask “How The Hell Did That Get There??”Posted 4 months ago
- 10 Of The Best Creative Gif Images On The Web. Image 3 Is Unbelievable!Posted 4 months ago
- 22 Vintage Ads That Smack Of Sexism… Don’t Let Your Woman See Them! ;-)Posted 5 months ago
- 32 Ingenious and Incredibly Funny Business Names Found Only In Britain!Posted 6 months ago
- 22 Hilariously Bad Book Covers. How The Hell Was Number 20 Even Published!?Posted 7 months ago
- 20 Things That Men Do That Women Probably Don’t Know About! (We All Know #10 Is True!)Posted 7 months ago
What Caused These 15 Shipwrecks To Come To Their End All In The EXACT Same Place?
These are the shipwrecks of Tangalooma. This is located on Moreton Island which happens to be a former whaling station. It is a very large sand island on the south-east coast of Queensland, Australia. In actual fact it forms the largest sand structure in the world.
But, what exactly caused 15 vessels all to run a ground here?
Well, they were in fact deliberately sunk right near the shoreline to form a breakwall for the small fishing boats and tourists boats that want to get inland.
The other thing these sunken vessels create is a fantastic snorkeling and diving attraction for many enthusiasts. The marine life around the area has increased in numbers too with the wrecks attracting many species such as Kingfish, Yellowtail, Wobbegongs and vast amount of tropical fish.
Check out these superb pictures of the wrecks and share them along to your friends….
Really amazing photos, credit to the awesome snappers who took these and Amusing Planet Looks a hell of a place to visit.